Disable file transfer MSN Messenger

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Hi!

Msn Messenger is a great way to communicate within an organisation.
But I am really not satisfied with the fact that my users can transfer files among each other and most importently with the outside world.

I have looked in GPO to found a way to disable this....
Does anyone know?

Thomas

Do you have a firewall? If it's configured correctly, this would not be a
problem.

Oli