Max_level_of_Pokémons

In RBY, GSC, and RS, what is the max level, that the Pokémon can be trained into?

Michael K. P.
5 answers Last reply
More about max_level_of_pokemons

    "Michael Kragh Pedersen" <m_kragh_pedersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In RBY, GSC, and RS, what is the max level, that the Pokémon can be
    trained into?

    > Michael K. P.

    Legitimately, Level 100 in all of them. I believe there used to be some
    kind of Rare Candy cheat in RBY that could let you level them up to 255, but
    then if you gave them a Rare Candy at 255 they went back down to 0 (I don't
    remember how exactly to do it, though).

    --
    -- Pokemon Trainer Mike. Dominik Hasek is the best goalie that ever played
    the game of hockey.

    Member of the Bomb Ball Bashers Junior Strike Force
    Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
    Full BBB Member Application pending (hopefully)

    Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
    http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
    Vice President in the Pokimon Temple Guild
    (http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

    I have:

    1 I Love Mango's Point
    5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
    5 Binary Poster Points
    10 Jax Points
    15 Y2Tech Points
    20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
    25 WAM Points
    85 BBB Points
    10000 Pikachuumon Points

    My PBS Record (RBY):

    5-4-7

    My PBS Record (G/S):

    0-0-0

    150 Pokemon in my Blue version...

    150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...

    249 Pokemon in my Silver version...

    249 Pokemon in my Gold version...

    249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...

    "Michael Kragh Pedersen" <m_kragh_pedersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In RBY, GSC, and RS, what is the max level, that the Pokémon can be
    trained into?

    The level is the same for all of the Pokemon games, Level 100 legitamately.

    But for Ruby/Sapphire they changed how many effort points were given out for
    the stats.

    In RBY and GSC you could max out every stat at 255 (I think?) at level 100.
    But in RS there are only 510 effort points that you can spread around the
    stats. This means that the new generation of pokemon have truly varied
    stats, where in the older games pokes all sort of had the same stats.

    I wonder what they did in FR/LG? And how about Bite? I know they changed
    some other things between RBY and GSC, but Bite stays in my mind for some
    reason.

    daramark

    "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    > In RBY and GSC you could max out every stat at 255 (I think?) at level
    100.
    > But in RS there are only 510 effort points that you can spread around the
    > stats. This means that the new generation of pokemon have truly varied
    > stats, where in the older games pokes all sort of had the same stats.
    >
    > I wonder what they did in FR/LG? And how about Bite? I know they changed
    > some other things between RBY and GSC, but Bite stays in my mind for some
    > reason.

    Bite is still a Dark-type move, my Biting Blastoise and Nidorina got me
    through Sabrina's Gym with ease. (Hey, it was a high-level Nidorina.)
    Magneton is still a Steel-type, and Meowth still learns Faint Attack. As
    far as moves and Types go, FR/LG follows the rules of G/S/C Kanto.

    Stats in FR/LG are calculated the same way that they are in Ru/Sa. There's
    a 510 point EV cap, with a maximum of 255 points allowed in any one stat.
    Deter Values range from 0-31 (as opposed to 0-15 as in R/G/B/Y), and the two
    Special stats are calculated independently (as opposed to being linked, as
    in G/S/C).

    --Beth

    "Bandraptor" <bandraptor@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Bite is still a Dark-type move, my Biting Blastoise and Nidorina got me
    > through Sabrina's Gym with ease. (Hey, it was a high-level Nidorina.)
    > Magneton is still a Steel-type, and Meowth still learns Faint Attack. As
    > far as moves and Types go, FR/LG follows the rules of G/S/C Kanto.

    I should clarify, when I say that FR/LG follows the rules of G/S/C Kanto, I
    mean that the Kanto Pokemon whose Types were changed in G/S/C (Magneton),
    and the technique-types that were added for G/S/C (Dark and Steel) still
    exist in FR/LG, even though they weren't in the original Red and Green.

    The individual Pokemons' learned moves in FR/LG are their Ru/Sa movesets,
    NOT their G/S/C movesets.

    > --Beth

    "Michael Kragh Pedersen" <m_kragh_pedersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In RBY, GSC, and RS, what is the max level, that the Pokémon can be
    trained into?

    ONE

    HUNDRED

    MILLION!