Windows 2000 installation

I was trying to install Win 2000 Pro on my laptop and everytime I boot from
the cd, it loads all the necessary files then it says Starting Windows 2000
and it just sits there. I have had installed on my laptop before, but it
won't install now. I even installed win 98se and tried to upgrade to 2000
but didn't work. I was wondering if it could be a hardware issue? And if
it is, why would it work before and not work now? I have not changed any
hardware in my laptop, so in theory it should work. I have a Fujitsu 2210 C
series with a P4 2.0Ghz with 512MB ram and 30 Gig hd. Like I said it worked
before but now it just hangs. Let me know please. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 installation

    Hi
    This behavior can occur if Windows does not recognize or cannot configure
    the hardware in your computer. Try check the KB article which best
    describes about the problem and steps to Continue with Installation.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217073

    Regards,
    Raj

Laptops Windows 2000 Windows