NFL Football In HD

Last response: in Home Theatre
August 17, 2004 5:08:59 PM

Does anybody know what the plan that CBS has for NFL
coverage this fall in HD? I've tried to get an answer from
my local CBS station and CBS in NY with no luck.

More about : nfl football

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 9:40:42 PM

It's time to discover AVSForum

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=8bb31...

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:08:59 -0400, Frank Lodge <nospam@myhome.com>
wrote:

>Does anybody know what the plan that CBS has for NFL
>coverage this fall in HD? I've tried to get an answer from
>my local CBS station and CBS in NY with no luck.
August 17, 2004 9:40:43 PM

And time for him to learn how to use the internet to find
information...instead of expecting others to do his homework.

"rabi" <vze2qj6w@verizon.net> wrote in message
> It's time to discover AVSForum

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=8bb31...

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:08:59 -0400, Frank Lodge <nospam@myhome.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Does anybody know what the plan that CBS has for NFL
> >coverage this fall in HD? I've tried to get an answer from
> >my local CBS station and CBS in NY with no luck.

August 17, 2004 9:40:44 PM

>And time for him to learn how to use the internet to find
>information...instead of expecting others to do his >homework

And what do you think this is, jack*ss? Give the guy a break, this is a
discussion forum!

The avsforum is a great link, I noticed several threads on the NFL/CBS
topic.
Anonymous
August 29, 2004 11:45:25 AM

CBS plans to show 3 games a week in HD.

per CBS

"tvserf" <zgirl@mail.com> wrote in message
news:D 827050c2a84ab27901494d56b0fe9b3@localhost.talkabouttelevision.com...
> >And time for him to learn how to use the internet to find
> >information...instead of expecting others to do his >homework
>
> And what do you think this is, jack*ss? Give the guy a break, this is a
> discussion forum!
>
> The avsforum is a great link, I noticed several threads on the NFL/CBS
> topic.

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 2:50:48 PM

usenet is part of the internet