Installation

I am trying to install my daughters grade 10 Math Cd, and
everytime i choose setup, or use the winzip, it comes up
with the dialog box "Open With"...I am somewhat computer
literate, but this one has me confused. Am i missing some
files on my system? I am all uptodate with my
updates...Any help would be much appreciated...Tania

dl

Yr post is a little hard to follow;
Are you saying when you run the 'setup' file on the cd you get these msgs?
Where does winzip enter into all this?