Windows 2000 Server installation

I am trying to learn how to install a windows to 2000
server so, that I can add 7 computers to the server. I
have purchase a book called Teach Yourself Windows 2000
Server in 21 days.

However, there is not enough information within the book
to show me how to install the server. I am running DSL for
internet access, I have novel client 5.0, A hp laserjet
printer, all the computers have nic cards, and two hubs
for networking capability and the Cat5 cables.

So, I think I am well on my way.... Please Advise as you
have in the pass with great solutions.

Thanks,

Paul M.

Paul

See if this MS Knowledge Base article, and the web sites it refers to, can
help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260362

Best regards

Bjorn