System_can't_shutdown_properly

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 2, 2004 11:27:39 AM

Hi I am jam I face one problem with my system I don't
know this problem is by software or hardware.

The problem is when I shutdown my windows it will
shutdown well but when last screen will appear when it
will say [saving your sating] [windows is shutting down]
etc after that windows screen will close, after that it
will show black screen like DOS and one dash on top right
side. And it will not close all system after that, I have
to close PC by my self by turn off power button.

I have P4 PC and 2000 professional windows

So any one can help me thanks
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 2:31:59 AM

Hi Jamil,
I also have the same problem.It just restarts.I doubt
that a virus might have entered the system but after
scanning my machine,it says "No Virus found"

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 11:20:15 PM

Hi Jamil. I am having the same problem - did you figure out how to fix this? Thanks