irCRiz

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Ok so i this question might sound kinda stupid and i don't even know if this is the right section but i recently ordered a sapphire 5850 xtreme from tiger direct and if you look at the sapphire 5850 main page it says "USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS" but when i go to check out the shipping says 4-9 days. So i just want to know when my card well be here because im super excited and its already been 3 business days so i don't want to wait any longer :) Im very impatient.

Thanks ahead of time

heres a link to the website
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=365434

G

This topic has been moved from the section Toms Network to section Opinions and Experiences by Grumpy9117

Well the usually ships in 3-5 days would mean that it takes them 3 - 5 days to process your order and have the warehouse get it to UPS (or whoever they use for shipping) then it takes from 1 - 5 days in transit depending on your location so the 4-9 days would be the number of days it takes to actually arrive (though that is an average so it might take less or more depending on when you ordered (did the warehouse already have them or were they waiting on a delivery from the manufacturer) and where you live in relation to the warehouse location !

Here is a map of their ground shipping schedule and the number of days it takes in shipping broken down by location :

upsMap2.gif

irCRiz

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011

Well they had them in stock and i ordered my GPU on sunday afternoon so its been 3 + full bussiness days. And i live in AZ so its say 3 day shipping

irCRiz

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011

He i think that what i coming to do.
Do you know personally if tigerdirect has pretty good shipping