Toontown Questions and others

http://www.neopets.com/games/toontown.phtml

If you play the level hard, the most points you can get are 300. I somehow
managed that (keep all your HP and get rid of the badguy) and I am still a
beginner on my high scores.

Why?

Also, why does it say that I have 66 High Scores on my User Lookup, but when
I click, I have 60?

daramark ----> who never remembers all her questions at once.
2 answers Last reply
More about toontown questions others

    OOOPS!!! LMAO, now I can't even get the right group. Maybe I should
    sleep.

    daramark
    "daramark" <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/toontown.phtml
    >
    > If you play the level hard, the most points you can get are 300. I
    somehow
    > managed that (keep all your HP and get rid of the badguy) and I am still a
    > beginner on my high scores.
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > Also, why does it say that I have 66 High Scores on my User Lookup, but
    when
    > I click, I have 60?
    >

    > daramark ----> who never remembers all her questions at once.

    > OOOPS!!! LMAO, now I can't even get the right group. Maybe I should
    > sleep.

    There is a neopets newsgroup? Isn't that what the forums are for?

Hewlett Packard Games Nintendo Video Games