Remove Windows 2000

I was trying to upgrade from ME to 2000. I smoe how did a
clean install of 2000. Now I have 2 operating systems on
my machine instead of upgarding ME to 2000. What can I do
to remove 2000 and try to start this process over. All
comments welcome.

Dale
1 answer Last reply
More about remove windows 2000

    There is no supported upgrade path from WinME to Windows 2000. To do a clean
    install, either boot the Windows 2000 install CD-Rom or setup disks. The set
    of four install disks can be created from your Windows 2000 CD-Rom; change
    to the \bootdisk directory on the CD-Rom and execute makeboot.exe (from dos)
    or makebt32.exe (from 32 bit) and follow the prompts.

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Dale Drexler" wrote:
    |I was trying to upgrade from ME to 2000. I smoe how did a
    | clean install of 2000. Now I have 2 operating systems on
    | my machine instead of upgarding ME to 2000. What can I do
    | to remove 2000 and try to start this process over. All
    | comments welcome.
    |
    | Dale

Windows 2000 Microsoft Clean Install Windows