client printer share DNS

I have installed 2 windows 2000 DC server sp4 with DNS configured. The DNS domain name is ofima-locarno1.com.All the DC are global catalog server. Every DNS has an active directory zone (ofima-locarno1.com). Every DC are print server with 60 printer shared.I have configured a DFS root directory with replication. The SYSVOL is right replicated.I have configured the clients to access the domain with a batch file in the logon script. The commands in the batch file are the following:
net use z: \\ofima-locarno1.com\public for connecting a public folder share
con2prt /c \\ofima-locarno1.com\ACQ1 for connecting a printer share where ofima-locarno1.com is the domain name and not the server name. I work with domain name because when the DC master is down, I want to leave connected the printer on the client to the domain.
After some minutes, on the client I don't see the printer and I receive this error:
....the printer is not connected to computer...
I go to the DNS server and I type the following command:
ipconfig /registerdns
Then the printer go connected.

Thank's

Roberto Imhof wrote:
> I have installed 2 windows 2000 DC server sp4 with DNS configured.
> The DNS domain name is ofima-locarno1.com.All the DC are global
> catalog server. Every DNS has an active directory zone
> (ofima-locarno1.com). Every DC are print server with 60 printer
> shared.I have configured a DFS root directory with replication. The
> SYSVOL is right replicated.I have configured the clients to access
> the domain with a batch file in the logon script. The commands in the
> batch file are the following: net use z: \\ofima-locarno1.com\public
> for connecting a public folder share con2prt /c
> \\ofima-locarno1.com\ACQ1 for connecting a printer share where
> ofima-locarno1.com is the domain name and not the server name. I work
> with domain name because when the DC master is down, I want to leave
> connected the printer on the client to the domain. After some
> minutes, on the client I don't see the printer and I receive this
> error: ...the printer is not connected to computer... I go to the DNS
> server and I type the following command: ipconfig /registerdns Then
> the printer go connected.
>
> Thank's

Where are the printers actually shared from?

Hi,
the printers are shared from all 2 servers.

I have seen that for 11 minutes the printer is connected, then for 21 minutes the printer is disconnected then for 11 is connected ....

I think that's a dns problem but wich? With folder share I don't have any problem, all work fine! But the folder share are in a DFS file system and are replicated in every DC server...