Error -code 12

I am trying to install D-LINK PC/MCIA network card for
Toshiba laptop and getting this error. Device Mgr. shows
a yellow exclamation mark with error or

PLEASE HELP

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can
use. (Code 12)
2 answers Last reply
More about error code

    Bea

    Have you installed Service Pack 4? It contains a fix that might apply in
    your case, see this MS Knowledge Base article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319326

    Best regards

    Bjorn

    "Bea" <communicate2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I am trying to install D-LINK PC/MCIA network card for
    >Toshiba laptop and getting this error. Device Mgr. shows
    >a yellow exclamation mark with error or
    >
    >PLEASE HELP
    >
    >This device cannot find enough free resources that it can
    >use. (Code 12)

    Answered in networking.

Devices Windows