Error -code 12

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 3, 2004 3:37:05 PM

I am trying to install D-LINK PC/MCIA network card for
Toshiba laptop and getting this error. Device Mgr. shows
a yellow exclamation mark with error or

PLEASE HELP

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can
use. (Code 12)

More about : error code

Anonymous
June 4, 2004 1:08:05 AM

Bea

Have you installed Service Pack 4? It contains a fix that might apply in
your case, see this MS Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319326

Best regards

Bjorn

"Bea" <communicate2004@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am trying to install D-LINK PC/MCIA network card for
>Toshiba laptop and getting this error. Device Mgr. shows
>a yellow exclamation mark with error or
>
>PLEASE HELP
>
>This device cannot find enough free resources that it can
>use. (Code 12)
Anonymous
June 4, 2004 8:47:43 PM

Answered in networking.