Dial-up problem

I just put an old modem into a win 2K machine and I can not get it to use
pulse when it dials. I have set the dialing rules to use pulse but the
system insists on using tone.I've tried using rules & no rules with same
results. Where in the system do I change this default seting?
I'm hoping to use this at the cottage & am leaving in a few hours, so any
help would be appretiated
Bob

--
TO reply via e-mail, change the xxx in the address to bob_
1 answer Last reply

    Never mind I found a simple solution. Just put a P in front of the number.
    Bob
    Bob Hughes <xxxhughes@canada.com> wrote in

    --
    TO reply via e-mail, change the xxx in the address to bob_

Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows