[PW][NS] Imansion That

SORRY WE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! Marco is currently spending a week at
my house and we've been running around doing fun things, so we'll be
back...hopefully soon. He shall be leaving Wednesday *sadness* ^_^
Ummmm much apologies to you people who have been waiting so patiently
for us >.<;

~Amber the psychotic fox
8 answers Last reply
More about imansion that

    Amber wrote:
    > SORRY WE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! Marco is currently spending a week at
    > my house and we've been running around doing fun things,

    >_>

    <_<

    *toned down since this isn't AGNPH* Practicing your characters, are
    you? ^_-

    >Amber wrote:
    >> SORRY WE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! Marco is currently spending a week at
    >> my house and we've been running around doing fun things,
    >
    > >_>
    >
    ><_<
    >
    >*toned down since this isn't AGNPH* Practicing your characters, are
    >you? ^_-

    And with Adrian, that makes three people I need to punch in the teeth.

    Jose L. Solano
    -------------------------------
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    -------------------------------
    "It's too damn safe."

    > >Amber wrote:
    > >> SORRY WE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! Marco is currently spending a week at
    > >> my house and we've been running around doing fun things,
    >
    > > >_>
    > >
    > ><_<
    > >
    > >*toned down since this isn't AGNPH* Practicing your characters, are
    > >you? ^_-
    >
    > And with Adrian, that makes three people I need to punch in the teeth.

    >.> DON'T PUNCH MEEEE!! >.< *hides* *runs*

    And ..... MAYBE >.> <.< >.> *hides from the staring eyes* *squeaks*

    Amber wrote:

    >>><_<
    >>>
    >>>*toned down since this isn't AGNPH* Practicing your characters, are
    >>>you? ^_-

    > MAYBE >.> <.< >.> *hides from the staring eyes* *squeaks*

    Umm...right. Nevermind. O_o;;

    > > MAYBE >.> <.< >.> *hides from the staring eyes* *squeaks*
    >
    > Umm...right. Nevermind. O_o;;

    Um ... *Collosal Sweatdrop* ... Remind me to never give that girl sugar.

    *Goes to lock up any readily accessable sugar*

    -------
    Clayton

    Random Tagline:
    It's time to break the 4th Wall!

    >>.> DON'T PUNCH MEEEE!! >.< *hides* *runs*
    >
    >And ..... MAYBE >.> <.< >.> *hides from the staring eyes* *squeaks*

    That's not going to help you.

    Jose L. Solano
    -------------------------------

    Amber wrote:

    > SORRY WE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! Marco is currently spending a week at
    > my house and we've been running around doing fun things, so we'll be
    > back...hopefully soon. He shall be leaving Wednesday *sadness* ^_^
    > Ummmm much apologies to you people who have been waiting so patiently
    > for us >.<;

    Eh. It's not like I've been most diligent, either, due to occurances
    slightly beyond my control. This includes my Grandmother getting sick
    and going to the hospital for an extended period (painkillers have a
    rather nasty effect on her), so my brother and I had to watch our
    three-time stroke victim Grandfather for a few days. That wasn't too
    bad, as he wasn't completely impaired and was still fairly independent
    and active (94 years old, and you can barely keep up with him on his
    walks). However, all they have is a WebTV, so most things I want to do
    on-line were either not technologically feasible or I wasn't quite
    comfortable having visible to an entire living room. Also, he takes
    pretty much every opportunity to try and tell me that he can't read
    anymore. "I can see it, but I can't see it." Yes, Granpa, I know.
    Let's move on already.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    > > > MAYBE >.> <.< >.> *hides from the staring eyes* *squeaks*
    > >
    > > Umm...right. Nevermind. O_o;;
    >
    > Um ... *Collosal Sweatdrop* ... Remind me to never give that girl sugar.
    >
    > *Goes to lock up any readily accessable sugar*

    *laughs* You can ask Marco: I don't NEED sugar to be hyper. Just to be
    happy. We went swing dancing with friends and I got WAY too excited,
    and although I had only three sips of cherry coke (not the commercial
    kind, MacAlpines has a soda fountain) I was freaking hyper the whole
    night.
    Twas fun tho.
    >.>
    Aaaaaaand ... Yes. Anyways, we'll be posting more often now...he left
    today. I just got back from the airport. v_v *sigh*
    <.<
    Oh...and Chet...>.< *hugs* That bites...which is fairly obvious but I
    dunno what else to say v.v

Games Nintendo Video Games