$WIN_NT$.~BT folder

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I think I know the answer to this but I want to be sure. I recently
re-installed win2k on my dual boot system, and this folder is on the hdd
containing boot.ini. I'm assuming these are temporary installation
files & $WIN_NT$.~BT can be deleted. Is this correct?\

TIA

Dan

Dan

Yes, this is a folder that is used during installation. It is removed later
in the setup process, if the installation isn't aborted or interrupted.

Best regards

Bjorn

Dan <prograde49@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think I know the answer to this but I want to be sure. I recently
>re-installed win2k on my dual boot system, and this folder is on the hdd
>containing boot.ini. I'm assuming these are temporary installation
>files & $WIN_NT$.~BT can be deleted. Is this correct?\
>
>TIA
>
>Dan

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks Bjørn!

Bjorn Landemoo wrote:
> Dan
>
> Yes, this is a folder that is used during installation. It is removed later
> in the setup process, if the installation isn't aborted or interrupted.
>
> Best regards
>
> Bjorn

Latest posts