Win2k Server License

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 7, 2004 5:01:54 PM

Hi, I have Win2k Server with 50 CALs. I am planning to
purchase a Windows Server 2003. Do I have to purchase CAL
for Windows Server 2003 or I can still use my Win2k Server
CALs for this upgrade? Thanks in advance.

More about : win2k server license

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 1:42:18 AM

You need Windows Server 2003 CALs.