Win2k Server License

Hi, I have Win2k Server with 50 CALs. I am planning to
purchase a Windows Server 2003. Do I have to purchase CAL
for Windows Server 2003 or I can still use my Win2k Server
CALs for this upgrade? Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about win2k server license

    You need Windows Server 2003 CALs.

    Oli

    "Mr_C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have Win2k Server with 50 CALs. I am planning to
    > purchase a Windows Server 2003. Do I have to purchase CAL
    > for Windows Server 2003 or I can still use my Win2k Server
    > CALs for this upgrade? Thanks in advance.

Windows Server 2003 License Servers Windows