September, an expensive month

I'm going to have to start saving my pennies. Next month is going to be a
really hobby intensive month. Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green, Star Wars Trilogy
on DVD, and a new version of Warhammer 40,000 by Games Workshop.
1 answer Last reply
More about september expensive month

    "Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm going to have to start saving my pennies. Next month is going to be a
    > really hobby intensive month. Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green, Star Wars
    Trilogy
    > on DVD, and a new version of Warhammer 40,000 by Games Workshop.

    And for my family I get to add two tween boy birthdays (and I don't think
    they want anything Pokemon <sob>) and my sister-in-law's birthday and their
    aniversary (this will be special; she just got out of hospital and is
    waiting on more test results for Ovarian Cancer (not an "oh joy" year)).

    And I have not a chance in hell of getting them for Christmas.

    daramark

Games Nintendo Video Games