another drive

Charlie

i have windows installed on my c drive but i added another
drive that id like to install win 2000 on how do i do this

Shawn

A good place to start would be here

http://tweak3d.net/articles/win2kdualboot/

You should be able to do it after reading that article, but you may want to
do some more research online if you still aren't comfortable with it.

Cheers,

Shawn