CALs

Hello,
I can't seem to get a handle on what the requirements are for server to server licenses. We have 10 w2k servers and a couple of w2k Pro workstations and all need to access each other. We set up as per seat. Do servers need CALs to access one another? Also, some folks tell me that 5 CALs come with each server, and some say no. Can't seem to find a definitive answer on TechNet.
Would be grateful for any help.
Lucia

If you are in North America you can call 1 800 426 9400 for Licensing
information.

For more information on CALC

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/sam/lic_cal.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/sam/lic_cal_win2k_server.mspx

Yes it will come with 5 CALS or 10 CALS. But you have to check with
purchase deatils
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/howtobuy/pricing/default.asp

Subbu

TRENDING THREADS