Hover Button Probs in Win2K3 Server

I just installed Windows 2003 server as a Terminal
Server. I removed the Internet Explorer "Enhanced"
security features because it was just plain unbearable
from a user's perspective.

Even so I am having a problem with my intranet displaying
Hover buttons. The hover buttons display like broken
links (with a red X in a box.) All of my Windows XP Pro
and Windows 2000 Pro workstations display the intranet
page with no problem.

Even with the Intranet security setting customized to
allow all Active X stuff I get the same result.

Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about hover button probs win2k3 server

    It turns out that Microsoft can no longer distribute or
    support it Java platform because of a settlement with Sun
    Microsystems. As such Microsoft does not ship JVM with
    any of it's new products.

    I downloaded Sun's java software and my intranet web
    pages now show up properly.

    Brad

Intranet Windows Server 2003 Servers Windows