Hover Button Probs in Win2K3 Server

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just installed Windows 2003 server as a Terminal
Server. I removed the Internet Explorer "Enhanced"
security features because it was just plain unbearable
from a user's perspective.

Even so I am having a problem with my intranet displaying
Hover buttons. The hover buttons display like broken
links (with a red X in a box.) All of my Windows XP Pro
and Windows 2000 Pro workstations display the intranet
page with no problem.

Even with the Intranet security setting customized to
allow all Active X stuff I get the same result.

Any ideas?

It turns out that Microsoft can no longer distribute or
support it Java platform because of a settlement with Sun
Microsystems. As such Microsoft does not ship JVM with
any of it's new products.

I downloaded Sun's java software and my intranet web
pages now show up properly.

Brad