Fire and Leaf in the UK?

Has there been a definite release date for FR/LG in the U.K.?
If so any idea on the price.
I think my girlfriend is really missing her squirtle.
<looksaroundandhidescuddlygengardoll>
Of course I'm not missing any of the old pokemon, honest ;-)
Ted

--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.

"weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Has there been a definite release date for FR/LG in the U.K.?
> If so any idea on the price.
> I think my girlfriend is really missing her squirtle.
> <looksaroundandhidescuddlygengardoll>
> Of course I'm not missing any of the old pokemon, honest ;-)
> Ted

No, but there won't be any difference between the US and UK versions except
for the serial code on the box/cart, the age rating sticker and one huge-ass
delay, so import it. You'll probably save money.

"weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Has there been a definite release date for FR/LG in the U.K.?

October.

> If so any idea on the price.

£30, I'd wager.

--