Win 2000 loading

I get the following error message when booting from a
Windows 2000 install disc.

"File \i386\halacpi.dll could not be loaded. The error
code is 7

Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit."

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Make sure your system bios is Windows 2000 compliant.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Nigel Stewart" wrote:
|I get the following error message when booting from a
| Windows 2000 install disc.
|
| "File \i386\halacpi.dll could not be loaded. The error
| code is 7
|
| Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit."
|
| Can anyone help me out.
|
| Thanks,
| Nigel.

Upgraded the Bios and it was OK - thanks Dave.

Cheers,
Nigel.

newsgroup.
>Microsoft Certified Professional
>Microsoft MVP [Windows]
>http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

>"Nigel Stewart" wrote:
>|I get the following error message when booting from a
>| Windows 2000 install disc.
>|
>| "File \i386\halacpi.dll could not be loaded. The error
>| code is 7
>|
>| Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit."
>|
>| Can anyone help me out.
>|
>| Thanks,
>| Nigel.
>

>.

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback.

--

"Nigel Stewart" wrote:
| Upgraded the Bios and it was OK - thanks Dave.
|
| Cheers,
| Nigel.

TRENDING THREADS