User ID & System Password

I am running Windows 2000 Professional. I am unable to get
pass the logon screen because of forgotten User ID &
Password. Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about user system password

    There is a free Linux utility that can get you by this. Just search the
    web. I'd tell you where but that would be too easy. But keep looking its
    there.

    "Albany" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am running Windows 2000 Professional. I am unable to get
    > pass the logon screen because of forgotten User ID &
    > Password. Can anyone help?

Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows