Login takes 20 minutes

I have a Win2K Adv server, 4 win2kpro wkstations and a winxp pro wkstation.
All the win2kpro wkstations take about 20 mins to login but the xp wkstation
takes only a minute or two.
I have ActiveDirectory on the server, cable modem access to the web and a
linksys router.
Any ideas?

on w2k server set ip fowaders to the external primary and seconary ip's
(your isp). delete any *.* type hosts on the dns server settings of the
server. on the clients machines set the dns server to your w2k servers
ip (not isp's dns). should fix prob
bob

--
bob251