It's March! Where be the 8600 ULTRA ??!!

Adon

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
Yea ok I'm 2 days early, but in any case.. when in march are they coming out ? any benchmarks yet, especially compared to the 8800 GTS 320 mb.. cuz I'm getting either one depending on how the benchmarks come out.

celewign

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2006
Ew. I'm glad that you weren't kissing Ann Smith's carcass when you threw up in your mouth. That would be desecration of a corpse, as well as necrophilia.
-cm

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
that's correct, they won't be out for a while from what I've heard, most likely not until the r600 is out

:cry: , I hope they get here before the r600 :cry:

:wink: Anyway throw me a taco , I love tacos too even with the rats as it appeared on the news 8O , maybe thats the special flavor :roll: ...the rat meat, mmmm...if thats true I am going sewer HUNTING! :twisted:

741171866392ry5.gif

Video Adapter - NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT (256 MB)
Sound Card - SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio
Monitor - Dell 1905FP 19" LCD
Disk Drive - (160 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
Optical Drive - PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8701 (DVD+R9:8x, DVD+RW:16x/
8x, DVD-RW:16x/6x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW)
Optical Drive - TSSTcorp DVD-ROM TS-H352C (16x/48x DVD-ROM)
Keyboard - Microsoft USB Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 (IntelliType Pro)
Mouse - Logitech G5 Laser Mouse

celewign

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2006
I bet it is. Or, I bet that that is your young butt buddy from a certain section of Mexico that is a lot like that certain section of Greece. The section, I mean, that has butt buddies. [/thinking to much]
-cm

bga

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
I never said those were real nor me, but man, that link, LoL, didn't understand it, but it sounded pretty funny

The web fashion these days in Mexico is to use Flash for everything.
No webpage is complete without an included song! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But pass the intro, and you can choose english and look at the menu. Delicious, although the pictures really do not do the tacos justice.

At times I wake up at night from a wet dream ....... and its my mouth which is saliviating!

bga

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
why? do you want to make it your avatar?
No, thats your idea. I have tried to magnify it to see the details better, but as an avatar the resolution is to poor.

I had known about it far before I joined forumz, it's on funnyjunk
and there's also the Attack of the Easter Bunny I forgot to show you
http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/101/Bad+Easter+Bunny/
Tons of halarious pictures and videos there

Thanx, I didn't know about funnyjunk - will look into it. The Internet is full of all kinds of funny composited pictures and video.

bga

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2006
and there's also the Attack of the Easter Bunny I forgot to show you
http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/101/Bad+Easter+Bunny/

That must be the "Killer rabit" from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", in a newer larger way.

pauldh

Illustrious
I love tacos too even with the rats as it appeared on the news
:lol: Yeah, NYC area huh? That was just sick! LOL

And the Colonel's special recipe for "chicken" :wink: too. I was cracking up when they interviewed a guy outside the place who had just eaten there earlier that night.

I'd be fuming if I were a customer! I tell ya, if one of my kids had recently been in one of those high-chairs, I'd seriously go pummel a morning store manager. They obviously knew about the problems, yet stayed open for business like it was nothing. 8O

For those (with a strong stomach) who want to see for themselves, here's one of the numerous news clips about it:
http://wcbstv.com/video/?id=96988@wcbs.dayport.com