Remove Windows 2000 When It Is Part of a Dual Boot With Wi..

Hello everyone.

I wonder how I can uninstall Windows 2000 when it is dual
boot with Windows Me.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about remove windows 2000 part dual boot

    You can boot with your WinME startup disk and issue the command
    sys C:
    this will rewrite the boot sector, then you can delete these files boot.ini,
    ntldr, ntdetect.com, bootsect.dos, pagefile.sys and possibly ntbootdd.sys
    from the root of the System partition C:\., then you can delete the Windows
    2000 boot partition or possibly the \winnt directory (whichever the case)

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Sergio Mapsanganhe" wrote:
    | Hello everyone.
    |
    | I wonder how I can uninstall Windows 2000 when it is dual
    | boot with Windows Me.
    |
    | Thanks in advance.

Windows Me Windows 2000 Microsoft Dual Boot Windows