How do I tell Explorer to use new reader for .pdf files

ann

I'm having some difficulty in finding out how to tell
Explorer to use the new Adobe reader to read .pdf files.
I know how to do this in Netscape but there is nothing in
the tools, Internet Options area to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ann

This may help.