How do I tell Explorer to use new reader for .pdf files

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 14, 2004 1:10:52 PM

I'm having some difficulty in finding out how to tell
Explorer to use the new Adobe reader to read .pdf files.
I know how to do this in Netscape but there is nothing in
the tools, Internet Options area to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ann
Anonymous