How do I tell Explorer to use new reader for .pdf files

I'm having some difficulty in finding out how to tell
Explorer to use the new Adobe reader to read .pdf files.
I know how to do this in Netscape but there is nothing in
the tools, Internet Options area to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ann
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer reader files

    This may help.

    http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/98fe.htm

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Ann" wrote:
    | I'm having some difficulty in finding out how to tell
    | Explorer to use the new Adobe reader to read .pdf files.
    | I know how to do this in Netscape but there is nothing in
    | the tools, Internet Options area to do this.
    |
    | Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    |
    | Thanks!
    |
    | Ann

PDF Explorer Windows