I NEED HELP INSTALLING 2000

i need help installing windows 2000. I forgot the
administator password. When I log into my power user
account it says must have administator privlieges to
install. but i cant use administrator. what should i do
1 answer Last reply
More about installing 2000

    Greetings --

    You don't install the OS while logged in to it, so accounts and
    passwords are irrelevant.

    Simply boot from the Win2K installation CD. You'll be offered the
    installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "ps2kicksa" <dlillja@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > i need help installing windows 2000. I forgot the
    > administator password. When I log into my power user
    > account it says must have administator privlieges to
    > install. but i cant use administrator. what should i do

Windows 2000 Microsoft Power Windows