I NEED HELP INSTALLING 2000

i need help installing windows 2000. I forgot the
administator password. When I log into my power user
account it says must have administator privlieges to
install. but i cant use administrator. what should i do

Greetings --

You don't install the OS while logged in to it, so accounts and
passwords are irrelevant.

Simply boot from the Win2K installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm