enter directly to desktop, without user/password box...

i'm trying to avoid the password thing in Win2000 . I have the admin.
password , only wants no user/password to enter to windows, just enter
directly to my desktop. If this is possible in Win2000.

thanks
ivan
1 answer Last reply
More about enter directly desktop user password

    ivan

    See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=234562

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

    "ivanvalles" <ivan@this.is .my.addresss.me> wrote:

    >i'm trying to avoid the password thing in Win2000 . I have the admin.
    >password , only wants no user/password to enter to windows, just enter
    >directly to my desktop. If this is possible in Win2000.
    >
    >thanks
    >ivan

Desktops Microsoft Windows