Disable Execution of Some Programs on Start Up

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 15, 2004 12:10:19 PM

Where can I disable programs that are launched on Start
Up? These programs are not on the Start/Programs/Startup
menu. They are displayed on the System Tray at the left
and right side of the Start Bar.

More about : disable execution programs start

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 3:41:57 PM

If you can get your hands on a copy of msconfig.exe from Windows XP, and
copy it to c:\winnt\system32 on W2k (presuming that's where Windows is
installed), you can use start | run | msconfig <enter> to control startup
items.

Otherwise, see http://www.jsiinc.com/subi/tip4200/rh4221.htm

!