Disable Execution of Some Programs on Start Up

Where can I disable programs that are launched on Start
Up? These programs are not on the Start/Programs/Startup
menu. They are displayed on the System Tray at the left
and right side of the Start Bar.
1 answer Last reply
More about disable execution programs start

    If you can get your hands on a copy of msconfig.exe from Windows XP, and
    copy it to c:\winnt\system32 on W2k (presuming that's where Windows is
    installed), you can use start | run | msconfig <enter> to control startup
    items.

    Otherwise, see http://www.jsiinc.com/subi/tip4200/rh4221.htm

    fred wrote:
    > Where can I disable programs that are launched on Start
    > Up? These programs are not on the Start/Programs/Startup
    > menu. They are displayed on the System Tray at the left
    > and right side of the Start Bar.

Microsoft Windows