Settings Problem

Just upgraded to Windows 2000 professional and find I
cannot change the desk top color from a constant gray to
say blue or green, etc. When I attempt to make a change,
it simply reverts back to gray. Anyone with advise?

Thanks

dl

'Recently upgraded'
Have you installed Win2k drivers for yr hardware? specifically graphics
driver, and any others including maybe mobo. drivers
PS Do NOT use winupdate for drivers, hardware manu.site only!!!

"Tom Brown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just upgraded to Windows 2000 professional and find I
> cannot change the desk top color from a constant gray to
> say blue or green, etc. When I attempt to make a change,
> it simply reverts back to gray. Anyone with advise?
>
> Thanks

Yes I've installed canon cam corder stuff from cd disc
and my canon s900 printer the same way. but I'm really
out of my league with computer languag and so on.

dl

If yr pc was from a major manu. eg Dell go to their site for yr sys and
check for win2k drivers for yr sys.
If the pc is generic you need to find the manu.name and version of yr
graphics card, then go to their site for Win2k drivers