Pokemon Pinball R/S

I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since this
is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.

I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about pokemon pinball

    "Jim Haidle" <dynatok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since
    > this
    > is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.
    >
    > I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
    > there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
    > erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
    > having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.

    Yep - Just start a new game then save it and that will wipe all.

    "Raph" <raph1@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Jim Haidle" <dynatok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm sure that this has been answered a bizillion times here, but since
    > > this
    > > is my first time posting here I hope you will forgive me.
    > >
    > > I have recently acquired a used copy of Pokemon Pinball R/S version. Is
    > > there a way to start the game all over from the beginning? i.e. can you
    > > erase the pokedex somehow? I'd like to start it from scratch instead of
    > > having only the hard to get pokemon left to capture. Thanks.
    >
    > Yep - Just start a new game then save it and that will wipe all.

    Alas, no. I press Start, up comes the menu:
    New Game
    Continue
    Pokedex
    Hi Score

    So, I hit New Game...and it says Field Select.
    Then I Pick Ruby and Normal for the ball speed.
    It then starts me at the table, so I start the ball, and I hit START to save
    the game. This returns me to the opening animations. I press Start, up
    comes the menu:
    New Game
    Continue
    Pokedex
    Hi Score
    So I go to the Pokedex, and it's still full of Pokemon.

    I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so, is
    there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the Pokedex
    from Pokemon Pinball R/S?

    Jim Haidle wrote:
    > I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so, is
    > there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the Pokedex
    > from Pokemon Pinball R/S?

    You probably already tried this, but I think I might as well ask: Is
    there anything in the options that looks like it could erase or clear
    game data? You might want to try that.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
    message news:2pfc1fFk869rU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > Jim Haidle wrote:
    > > I'm not a newbie, I really *did* try that route. And to no avail, so,
    is
    > > there anyone else out there that might know of a way to clear the
    Pokedex
    > > from Pokemon Pinball R/S?
    > >
    > You probably already tried this, but I think I might as well ask: Is
    > there anything in the options that looks like it could erase or clear
    > game data? You might want to try that.

    Yeah, I've been looking for such things in all the menus, and still it gets
    me nowhere. I was just hoping that someone had already found an actual way
    to do this that I'm just not aware of. <sigh>

Games Nintendo Video Games