microsoft office 2000 premium

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 19, 2004 5:09:35 PM

Can somebody help me out please. I have microsoft office
97 and I do not remember ever up upgrading to Microsoft
Office 2000 premium and I do not have the CDROM or DISK.
All of a sudden my computer is asking for the disks in
order for me to remove it from my hardrive. Can somebody
give me an idea on what to do to remove the Microsoft
office 2000 premium from my hardrive. If you can send an
answer to tonskido@netzero.com. Thank you so much.
Tony
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 7:44:37 PM