how to copy user profile

I want to copy my user settings and profile from one user a another (new).
How can I achieve this? Thanks beforehand
Dimitry

You can use the Copy To function to mirror the profile. Create the new
account. Logon with the new account at least once. Then while logged on as
another user (with administrative rights) Control Panel|System|User
Profiles, select your olduser, Copy To, Browse to
%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\newuser
Change "Permitted to use:" to "newuser" OK.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]