Burning a CD from a RIS image.

We use RIS at my work and it definitely makes things a whole lot
easier. So easy, in fact, that we somehow have lost our cd of XP. We
now have inherited a few non-PXE machines which can't use RIS. Is
there a way to take our RIS image and make a new CD of it? I would
hate to have to download a ripped copy off Usenet and I would
reeaaalllly hate to have to buy a new copy.

Thanks,

Nick Messick

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Hmmm, that definitly usefull in the long run, but I hoping to be able
to install the OS on these machines this week. Oh well.