Recommend Intel processors

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
AMD processors are made in Germany. Help American workers by only suggesting people make their systems out of Intel Processors. Nvidia is a US company also, so also recommend their video cards.

Hell, Americans work hard to be the best. Right now we are on top, so why buy parts made by the Germans when they are inferior.

Some people on this forum would like you to lie to people and suggest AMD processors. I am not asking anyone to lie, just to be honest when someone asks for advice. We all know AMD sucks, that's why people are posting about being dishonest to people to help keep AMD afloat. :lol: Maybe these people should stand along side off ramps begging for AMD.

Together we can all put AMD out of bussiness once and for all. AMD is nothing but lies and empty promises. Look at what they are turning ATI into. Hell, all they do is pawn IBM's technology left-overs to unsuspecting fools anyway. :lol:

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
first! dude!!!! all the Intel processors i look at say made in malaysia - that's not Malaysia CA! its like in asia - where they have crazy Muslim schools where u memorize the Koran for 12 yrs!

i called Intel 2 times in last 4 yrs - once i got tech support in costa rica!

lol!

second if amti goes out of business a e6300 is going to be $699 and that new shinny 8800 GTX 320mb is going to be $1000!

Warning: this post will cause many amti fanatics to attack you stand your ground its your post - even though even i the IFB thinks its dumb too!

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
lol

i was making a funny! about malaysia

Hell, Americans work hard to be the best. .

Some people on this forum would like you to lie to people and suggest AMD processors. . We all know AMD sucks, that's why people are

Together we can all put AMD out of bussiness once and for all. :lol:

wow you make me look like an amti lover!

IFB (amti is always #2)

turboflame

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006
TIP: Once you finish doing shrooms, wait until the trees stop smiling at you and the rainbows stop appearing when you close your eyes before you post something like that on a forum 8O.

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
I did 14 grams once of dried! bad idea!

after i met with god i tried to call the doctor - as i was dialing i relized i was on the planet earth - it wasn't too bad after that!

Sirfiroth

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
dude!!!! all the Intel processors i look at say made in malaysia - that's not Malaysia CA! its like in asia - where they have crazy Muslim schools where u memorize the Koran for 12 yrs!

i called Intel 2 times in last 4 yrs - once i got tech support in costa rica!

lol!

:) :) Intel processors (C2D's) are made in the USofA and Ireland, they are packaged in Malaysia (just as AMD's processor are packaged in Malaysia).... what is it about Malaysia that has a commodity on CPU packaging anyway :) Your are absolutely correct they are made in the USA right in my home town of Albuquerque, NM. That would be Fab X11, Article in the paper today states Intel will be ramping up Fab X11 for Penryn, Production to start 1Q 2008 Maybe in Jan I can go down to the Fab and pick the rejects out of the dumpster. They are still good just not up to standards Intel standards. :lol:

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
TIP: Once you finish doing shrooms, wait until the trees stop smiling at you and the rainbows stop appearing when you close your eyes before you post something like that on a forum 8O.
Nah, just let him do it. His life and actions, however wasted they are, still serve a purpose:
Mistakes.jpg

I learned from this thread. Did you?

Ranman68k

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006

after i met with god i tried to call the doctor - as i was dialing i relized i was on the planet earth - it wasn't too bad after that!

Please leave your comments about illegal drug use out of the forums! You may think it's cool and/or funny... It's not. Hopefully, your statements will not encourage the younger readers to pursue such a hobby. :x

Think before you post! :wink:

AMD processors are made in Germany. Help American workers by only suggesting people make their systems out of Intel Processors. Nvidia is a US company also, so also recommend their video cards.

Hell, Americans work hard to be the best. Right now we are on top, so why buy parts made by the Germans when they are inferior.

Okay, try this on then:

Boycott all electronics made with Japanese high quality capacitors. Only buy products made with American high quality capacitors. See how far you get.

turboflame

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2006

Please leave your comments about illegal drug use out of the forums! You may think it's cool and/or funny... It's not. Hopefully, your statements will not encourage the younger readers to pursue such a hobby. :x

Think before you post! :wink:

Hey I specifically said don't do shrooms! on the forums

And Dragonsprayer was explaining his terrifying experience, so that others don't follow! taking 14 grams, damn dude

So nutmeg and salvia are fine! yay!

J/k, anyway, back on topic, what do you think he was doing when he posted "only buy intel"?

deathbybubba

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2006

OMGROFLMAO 8O :lol: Sorry, buy that was pretty funny. And Ranman68k lighten up dude, there is a lot worse stuff in assman's sig then that.

Ranman68k

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
Hey I specifically said don't do shrooms! on the forums.

Maybe I have trouble reading... can you help me? What part of this says don't do drugs...

You're exactly right... nothing! The context of your post actually encourages it.

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006
Yeh when someone asks you for advice and you recommend something based on something other than that person's best interest you are being a dickwad.

I was just trying to give the " keep AMD afloat by fleecing the unknowing crowd " some perspective. :evil:

Ranman68k

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
Yeh when someone asks you for advice and you recommend something based on something other than that person's best interest you are being a dickwad.

I was just trying to give the " keep AMD afloat by fleecing the unknowing crowd " some perspective. :evil:

Can you write a post without using profanity?