Start button rt-click menu

The person who installed W2K Pro for me at work somehow
modified the start button rt-click menu from its normal
configuration. Normally the first, bold-faced option is
Open, followed by Explore. These two are reversed in my
installation, Explore is first and bold-faced, followed by
Open. Can anyone tell me what controls this and how to
change it to the normal, default configuration?

Regards,
Matt

http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/654/ pointed
me in the right direction. Turns out the fix is to edit
the key [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell] and change it
from "explore" to "open".

As Gilda used to say on SNL, "Never mind."

Regards,
Matt