The art gallery?

Ok I've talked to the guy in the art gallery and he has asked me to find
artists who may want a picture put up there.
Now I've won several competions and talked to the artists who make the
pictures of your pokemon, does this have soemthing to do with the gallery?
Ted
--
Evil is such a negative term........
I prefer differently moraled.

"weirdwolf" <weirdwolfnospam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Ok I've talked to the guy in the art gallery and he has asked me to find
> artists who may want a picture put up there.
> Now I've won several competions and talked to the artists who make the
> pictures of your pokemon, does this have soemthing to do with the gallery?
> Ted

I think that you have to talk to the Gallery Owner to activate getting your
picture(s) into the Gallery. To get them into the Gallery you must win the
highest contest (Master?) with a bunch of hearts (6 I think). To get 6
hearts you should be wearing the scarf that goes with the contest, and do
combos. I haven't done this, but others have.

daramark