can we do this - dual boot on 2 different harddisks on a s..

Hi all

Is it possible
two w2k os on 2 hardisks on a same computer want to choose
boot from C(first harddisk) or D(second harddisk)

Requirment is

load w2k on c drive unplug it
load w2k on d drive and plug both c drive and d drive.

at the startup time goto setup and choose boot sequence
as C drive or D drive

THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS
1 want to install oracle applications on c drive
2 want to install web based oracle tools on d drive

any suggestions
3 answers Last reply
More about dual boot harddisks

    Greetings --

    It's not only possible, but also quite easy to do. (And there's
    absolutely no need to disconnect/reconnect physical hard drive to
    control/select the boot OS.

    How to Multiple Boot WinXP, Win2K, WinNT, Win95, Win98, WinMe, and
    MSDOS
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q217/2/10.ASP

    Multibooting with Windows 2000 and Windows XP
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/administration/management/mltiboot.asp

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "Ram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Is it possible
    > two w2k os on 2 hardisks on a same computer want to choose
    > boot from C(first harddisk) or D(second harddisk)
    >
    > Requirment is
    >
    > load w2k on c drive unplug it
    > load w2k on d drive and plug both c drive and d drive.
    >
    > at the startup time goto setup and choose boot sequence
    > as C drive or D drive
    >
    > THE REASON BEHIND THIS IS
    > 1 want to install oracle applications on c drive
    > 2 want to install web based oracle tools on d drive
    >
    > any suggestions

    Thanks Bruce Chambers
    I appreciate your help,
    i will install and see how it works