Max hard disk size

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 2, 2004 10:31:28 AM

Is there a maximum hard disk size for windows 2000, i ask
this as I am installing win2k on a 250GB hard disk and it
can only see 125GB of it. The PC sees all of the disk in
BIOS

More about : max hard disk size

July 2, 2004 10:59:44 AM

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 305098
Gave me the answer :)

!