Boot Issue

I rolled back to WIN2K Pro from WINXP Pro. I did a format
etc...etc..., everything works fine except when my machine
boots, it gives me a choice of booting to WINXP or WIN2K.
WINXP gives the blue screen of death obviously. How do i
get rid of that?

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:13:38 -0700, "Criznik"

> I rolled back to WIN2K Pro from WINXP Pro. I did a format
> etc...etc..., everything works fine except when my machine
> boots, it gives me a choice of booting to WINXP or WIN2K.
> WINXP gives the blue screen of death obviously. How do i
> get rid of that?

Edit the file boot.ini to remove the reference to XP (or even delete the
file) . This file will be in C:\ by default.