How to setup a pc to automatically reboot at 1pm each day

Hi Folks,

I need to get a pc to automatically reboot each day at 1pm. Any Ideas?
I tried to setup the pc to turn off hard disk after 24 hours through power management but this failed to work.
1 answer Last reply
More about setup automatically reboot

    Give this program a shot:

    http://www.soft32.com/download_7996.html

    Note I haven't tried it so can't vouch for it

Microsoft Hard Drives Windows