How to setup a pc to automatically reboot at 1pm each day

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
July 5, 2004 9:59:02 AM

Hi Folks,

I need to get a pc to automatically reboot each day at 1pm. Any Ideas?
I tried to setup the pc to turn off hard disk after 24 hours through power management but this failed to work.
July 6, 2004 3:57:43 AM

Give this program a shot:

http://www.soft32.com/download_7996.html

Note I haven't tried it so can't vouch for it

!