Ide Controller

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I want to upgrade to a intel new motherboard from a old
Asus motherboard running windows 2000 server. I got a
blue screen after I replace motherboard. Anyonr know how
to correct it. someone told me that I have to install IDE
controller before windows start. How?
Thanks
My Email is kenjsong@yahoo.com

How to Move a Windows Installation to Different Hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=249694

HOW TO: Replace the Motherboard on a Computer That Is Running Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=824125

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional