  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 7, 2004 4:28:44 PM

Is there anyway to extend the system partition (C:)  on a
win2K server? originally it was set to 8gb partition. but
it is at the point of getting full. I have used partition
magic for workstations. Is there any other product which
works similarly with win 2K server, especially with the
system drives without damaging the data.
thanks for the help.

More about : win server

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 4:14:02 AM

Hi Jill,

Try PowerQuest Volume Manager, see link below
http://www.pugh.co.uk/Products/symantec/Volume_Manager2...

-Mika-