Win 2K server - help!

Is there anyway to extend the system partition (C:) on a
win2K server? originally it was set to 8gb partition. but
it is at the point of getting full. I have used partition
magic for workstations. Is there any other product which
works similarly with win 2K server, especially with the
system drives without damaging the data.
thanks for the help.
1 answer Last reply
More about server help

    Hi Jill,

    Try PowerQuest Volume Manager, see link below
    http://www.pugh.co.uk/Products/symantec/Volume_Manager2.htm

    -Mika-

    "Jill" wrote:

    > Is there anyway to extend the system partition (C:) on a
    > win2K server? originally it was set to 8gb partition. but
    > it is at the point of getting full. I have used partition
    > magic for workstations. Is there any other product which
    > works similarly with win 2K server, especially with the
    > system drives without damaging the data.
    > thanks for the help.

Partition Servers Windows