Installing win2k professional on C drive

Hi I have 2 drives C and D and win2K professional OS on my
machine.I want to format my C drive and load win2k again
without touching my other D drive.I have win2K
Professional CD but its not a bootable CD.
After taking the necessary backup from my C drive to D
drive,how should I proceed?How can i format C drive only
and load the OS again.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about installing win2k professional drive

    The win2k disk is bootable, you may have to enable boot frm cd in yr bios

    "jackofalltrades" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have 2 drives C and D and win2K professional OS on my
    > machine.I want to format my C drive and load win2k again
    > without touching my other D drive.I have win2K
    > Professional CD but its not a bootable CD.
    > After taking the necessary backup from my C drive to D
    > drive,how should I proceed?How can i format C drive only
    > and load the OS again.
    >
    > Thanks.

CD-Rom Format Windows