Installing win2k professional on C drive

Hi I have 2 drives C and D and win2K professional OS on my
machine.I want to format my C drive and load win2k again
without touching my other D drive.I have win2K
Professional CD but its not a bootable CD.
After taking the necessary backup from my C drive to D
drive,how should I proceed?How can i format C drive only
and load the OS again.

Thanks.

dl

The win2k disk is bootable, you may have to enable boot frm cd in yr bios