Unattended ?

Jared

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

I have buit a great unattended install but I have ran into one problem. Corp has pused down a Security Legal Warning Notice before you logon throgh Group Policy. Now on my AutoLogon it gets stuck antill I hit Ok and this then it continues.

Is there any way to suppress it 1 time or antill your AtuoLogon Counter hits 0 so it is fully unattended? (Looking for a reg hack or any extra lines that could be added to the [GUIUNATTENDED] section of my .txt file)

All I can think of would be to put the machien in a workgroup until you've
done all but one of your reboots. Then use netdom.exe (from the Support
Tools on your Windows CD) to join the domain.

Oli