How to move a Domain Controller to a new RAID system

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.hardware,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?)

Hi,

We want to upgrade our domain controller to a RAID-5 system, mainly because
of the fault tolerance features in case a disk becomes corrupt for one
reason or another. However, our domain controller's system disk is today on
a single SCSI drive, and we need to find out how we can install a new RAID
system and somehow transfer our current system configuration to the new
disks without having to reinstall everything.

I have not been able to find any good information on the web relating to
this, but hopefully some of you can help us out with ideas or where to go
for more information?

Thank you very much in advance.

Peter Larsson

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hi,
I'm looking for the same exact documentation. Anyone?

Steve