Cannot find the end user license agreement (EULA)

I'm trying to install windows 2k server on a virtual PC running on my machine, from an MSDN proffessional subscription.

I've created a win2k server CD (the MSDN disk contains all 3 versions of Win2k) and created boot disks from it. I get right through to where it detects that I have a "new hard drive" (in fact, this is a virtual hard drive) and then I get a screen up that says

Windows 2000 Server Setup

Setup cannot find the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA).

Setup cannot continue. To quit, press F3.

Can anyone help?
--
Tim McOwan

You need to boot from the DVD....

Or download a real Windows 2000 iso-image from subscriber downloads

regards
Johan Arwidmark

Windows User Group - Nordic
http://www.wug-nordic.net

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:27:04 -0700, "Tim McOwan"
<TimMcOwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to install windows 2k server on a virtual PC running on my machine, from an MSDN proffessional subscription.
>
>I've created a win2k server CD (the MSDN disk contains all 3 versions of Win2k) and created boot disks from it. I get right through to where it detects that I have a "new hard drive" (in fact, this is a virtual hard drive) and then I get a screen up that says
>
>Windows 2000 Server Setup
>
>Setup cannot find the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA).
>
>Setup cannot continue. To quit, press F3.
>

>Can anyone help?

Thanks Johan, I'll change my subscription...
--
Tim McOwan