Level 1 Pokemon possible?

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2004 9:53:17 AM

I was wondering, if it is at all possible to get level 1 Pokémon? I
mean, when you start, and choose one of three possible, they will be
at level 2, and it doesn't seem that you can catch any Pokémon at
level 1 at start.

More about : level pokemon

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:12:24 PM

"Michael Kragh Pedersen" <m_kragh_pedersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering, if it is at all possible to get level 1 Pokémon? I
> mean, when you start, and choose one of three possible, they will be
> at level 2, and it doesn't seem that you can catch any Pokémon at
> level 1 at start.

I think that the starters start at 5, but Ratata (and maybe zubat? geodude?)
I remember seeing at 2. I don't remember any 1's though.

daramark
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 8:21:12 PM

"Michael Kragh Pedersen" <m_kragh_pedersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering, if it is at all possible to get level 1 Pokémon? I
> mean, when you start, and choose one of three possible, they will be
> at level 2, and it doesn't seem that you can catch any Pokémon at
> level 1 at start.

:L1 Pokémon have never existed normally. In RBY, I don't think they could
even be created by GameShark. It's something to do with the way the code
works, and the equations that calculate stats based on level. Either this
hasn't been changed, or :L1 Pokémon are left out out of tradition.

--
Steffan