I want uninstall windows 2000 that install in the same par..

Some file of Windows millenium edition (Me) are corrupted ,
I try update to windows 2000 , but i did'nt but a error on
the file msmtask of windows Me.
then i installed windows 2000 in the same partition and
disk with windows me.

I want uninstall the windows 2000 professional

How i can do ?

Thanks for your help
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall windows 2000 install

    If you attempted an upgrade from ME to W2000 (which cannot succeed -
    that's why it is not supported) then you have destroyed both ME and the
    attempted new Win2000. Your ONLY option is a new, clean install of one
    or the other on a newly formatted partition.

    Mario Jose Canto Barea wrote:

    > Some file of Windows millenium edition (Me) are corrupted ,
    > I try update to windows 2000 , but i did'nt but a error on
    > the file msmtask of windows Me.
    > then i installed windows 2000 in the same partition and
    > disk with windows me.
    >
    > I want uninstall the windows 2000 professional
    >
    > How i can do ?
    >
    > Thanks for your help

Windows Me Millenium Microsoft Windows 2000 Windows