I want uninstall windows 2000 that install in the same par..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 15, 2004 11:29:06 AM

Some file of Windows millenium edition (Me) are corrupted ,
I try update to windows 2000 , but i did'nt but a error on
the file msmtask of windows Me.
then i installed windows 2000 in the same partition and
disk with windows me.

I want uninstall the windows 2000 professional

How i can do ?

Thanks for your help
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 2:40:08 PM

If you attempted an upgrade from ME to W2000 (which cannot succeed -
that's why it is not supported) then you have destroyed both ME and the
attempted new Win2000. Your ONLY option is a new, clean install of one
or the other on a newly formatted partition.